It's ALIVE...!
Yes, yours truly has revived her blog.
Why did I do that? I haven't got a clue. Why did I kill it in the first place? I dunno. At the time I felt something had to go, and the something turned out to be my blog (well, at least it made it past the 250th entry)
In any case, it's back up. Even though it means I have to start posting from scratch. But it doesn't matter, since this is as close to a brand new start as I can possibly get. Why do I need a new start? I don't know either. Perhaps I've finally made peace with myself. Took me long enough. Slowpoke. Haha. That sounded so emo.
Anyway, enough with the emo-ness.
Here's to many more posts about nothing and everything.
Finally, in random order, hello to sereney (complete with the 'y'), wanli (the crab perpetually stuck in the toilet pipe), hwee aka fishball-sama, lily =p, chris (who wearing nice trenchcoats and boots in tassie... it's NOT fair!), mel (bro, u still owe me mash potatoes), horns (u still owe us all potato salad), laobei (hey laobei, yOoOo...), miss tye (dekoboko frens~~~!), squiddo (all the best for ur upcoming tests), stalker tan (although i don't think u know my blog exists... ) and of course miss alison ang (with a single 'L' =p).
As you can tell, I'm trying to lengthen my very first post. Not a very fruitful attempt as you can see. Anyway, thus concludes it.
Cheerios!
Why did I do that? I haven't got a clue. Why did I kill it in the first place? I dunno. At the time I felt something had to go, and the something turned out to be my blog (well, at least it made it past the 250th entry)
In any case, it's back up. Even though it means I have to start posting from scratch. But it doesn't matter, since this is as close to a brand new start as I can possibly get. Why do I need a new start? I don't know either. Perhaps I've finally made peace with myself. Took me long enough. Slowpoke. Haha. That sounded so emo.
Anyway, enough with the emo-ness.
Here's to many more posts about nothing and everything.
Finally, in random order, hello to sereney (complete with the 'y'), wanli (the crab perpetually stuck in the toilet pipe), hwee aka fishball-sama, lily =p, chris (who wearing nice trenchcoats and boots in tassie... it's NOT fair!), mel (bro, u still owe me mash potatoes), horns (u still owe us all potato salad), laobei (hey laobei, yOoOo...), miss tye (dekoboko frens~~~!), squiddo (all the best for ur upcoming tests), stalker tan (although i don't think u know my blog exists... ) and of course miss alison ang (with a single 'L' =p).
As you can tell, I'm trying to lengthen my very first post. Not a very fruitful attempt as you can see. Anyway, thus concludes it.
Cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home