virus!
I was down with a stomach virus yesterday (well technically it was Tuesday night), and made one conclusion: I DO NOT LIKE VOMITING.
BUT vomiting is still better than having all the crap stuck in your system, especially when you feel like vomiting but it just wouldn't come out. So in this sense I LIKE VOMITING.
Sigh, the complexities of a love-hate relationship. *dramatic pose*
Wait. Did I just do a dramatic pose? Oh no, it must be Germ's germs. LOL!
Spoke to Al on the phone yesterday (I called just as she was abt to sms me... CONNECTION!!! wahahahaha...) whilst attempting to bring down my rapidly rising fever (I equaled her 38.8 degs, not tt it's smth to be proud of, ha.) I think I sounded like I was drunk (tho technically I've never been drunk to the extent of slurring when I speak). But, no matter, it felt nice.
Oh my dad has a theory about the how I where I might have contracted this: "It must be the computer virus.."
I highly recommend leaving this page now lest you get frostbite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home