Saturday, October 15, 2011

I think when you love a person (and I don't mean just e usual bfgf type of relationships, I refer to any and all types) no matter how much less you may mean to the other person (e.g. u consider e person a close fren but the other person doesn't regard u as that close a fren) you'll ALWAYS look out for them. Even if u're nt the first person they look for when they have a problem, not e person they share secrets and other stuff with, and even though u might rly want to be all of the above to that person but are not, you will nonetheless look out for and care for e person. And even if u have to do it backstage, if no one recognises or thanks you for it, u'll still do it. Because you have placed the other person before yourself; because at the end of the day, when you see that the person is happy, you will be happy too.

There are still things I need to work on.

The Serenity Prayer
God grant me the Serenity the accept things I cannot change, the Courage go change things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home