PERSPECTIVE

Recent Posts

  • Think of Me - The Phantom of the OperaThink of me,...
  • Be a gd fren but don't get worked up by what u can...
  • I don't understand you guys. Fine. Maybe I'm just ...
  • Don't make promises you can't keep Sherm.Failure.
  • Hmmm, seems like it's not that good a thing after ...
  • What do u do when there's nth you can do? What ca...
  • I am late again. So much for all e talk abt being ...
  • I would very much rather be out shopping, having b...
  • Meshed, rmb?
  • You have Dad. Who do I have? Someone please te...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yesterday was just perfect.

Today is the complete opposite.

I want to just lose control, scream my lungs out, tear at my hair, smashing glass, throw something.

I don't know how to even put what I'm feeling in words.

posted by someone | 21:08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home