So I've been interested in photography for a while, and now that I've a lil' more time on my hands, I'd thought that I'll go trigger-happy when I'm out and then put up the results of my snap-capades here. And here's round one:
Cat having an afternoon snooze. This was as close as I dared to go to take this shot. Don't think I wanna be incurring the wrath of a sleeping cat.
This, I took when I was studying at JE library. It was pouring just minutes before, but as you can see, the sky's clearing up. It looks cooler in reality though, with the clouds kinda opening around the sun. Still bummed that I couldn't get a better shot. Oh well.
Why go to exotic locations for their supposedly beautiful sunsets when you have them right here?
Ok, so maybe the following shots are taken in Malaysia. But you can't blame us, we got no plantations to complement the nice sunsets we have.










A rainbow on the floor!
This has to be the coolest picture I've taken by far, IMHO. Although I do wonder why the saying goes "every cloud has a silver lining". Gold would be be more apt a description, would it not?
This is a close 2nd.


So that's round one. I think I'm gonna bring my cam around with me everywhere I go. And maybe I'll steal wanli's idea and put up a "photo of the month section" as well (crab, don't sue me... hahaha...)
Anyhoodles, till next time, cheerios.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home