Friday, October 31, 2008

Of plagues, spirits and plunging oil prices

Running didn't help get rid of the negativity plaguing me (although the burning sensation in my lungs while running felt somewhat nice). All I got was a bad stomach ache. Like the type where you break out in cold sweat? Yep.

Anyway, it's gone now. I hope.

Having said that, the combination of al's phonecall and a nice (abeit late) dinner seemed to have lifted my spirits a lil.

Which is why I should probably start on my long overdue Microecons revision right about now.

Anyway, to my frens who are having exams now: Gambatte! Oil prices are low now, and will quite possibly go lower, so go ahead and 加油! Haha, ok lame. But you get my drift.

Ok, I'm really going to start on my ME now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home