Thursday, October 30, 2008

it's probably me...

Feeling extremely drained today. Haven't felt this drained in a while.

Actually, I think I probably never felt this drained before.

It's like, a complete drain. Psychological, emotional, physical, the list goes on. Makes me wonder what's gotten into me. Maybe it's just a series of unfortunate events, a culmination of everything that has happened during the past few weeks.

Drainage basin. Ok, where did that come from?

Back to the topic.

Part of me wants to become violent. Scream, throw things, break stuff, punch walls. Part of me wants to float in the sea like driftwood. Part of me wants to freefall ("Coz i'm freeeee~ free fallin'~ ").

And quite frankly, part of me wants to give up.

BUT THEN, I don't know what to do after giving up leh... Everyday just sit there and stone meh..? 我做不到。

I need to learn to free my mind of unnecessary things.

Felt sick towards the end of the day today. As in the nauseous kind of sick. Am I overworking myself?

Sigh, is year 2 really that hard?

Nah, I doubt so.

It's probably me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home