zuruzuru zuruzuru...
Goodness the driving centre is GROSSLY unfair to private students.
Here I am trying to finally do my FTT and believe it or not, the only time this whole year that's available for private students are 4 miserable days at the end of Feb.
4 days. For the WHOLE YEAR!
Not to mention that the days coincides with my study break. And as the name suggests, it's a BREAK for us to STUDY. After which my final mock exams would start, thank you very much.
Yet, I only have myself to blame for dragging this thing for so long.
Here I am trying to finally do my FTT and believe it or not, the only time this whole year that's available for private students are 4 miserable days at the end of Feb.
4 days. For the WHOLE YEAR!
Not to mention that the days coincides with my study break. And as the name suggests, it's a BREAK for us to STUDY. After which my final mock exams would start, thank you very much.
Yet, I only have myself to blame for dragging this thing for so long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home