rhythm of the falling rain
Ya know, it's surprisingly nice to be bathing whilst a thunderstorm rages outside. The swish of rainwater pouring down and the pitter-pattering of raindrops on the bathroom window is really hypnotic and, might I say, soothing.
It is also interesting how the combination of nature (esp rain and breezes), music and solitude (or at least being away from big crowds) never fails to get me back on my feet again when I'm down.
Ok, I shan't jinx it lest it stops working.
Back to law now.
It's gonna be April real soon.
It is also interesting how the combination of nature (esp rain and breezes), music and solitude (or at least being away from big crowds) never fails to get me back on my feet again when I'm down.
Ok, I shan't jinx it lest it stops working.
Back to law now.
It's gonna be April real soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home