the "same" day
1. Al and I brought the same jacket.
2. We were both wearing shorts.
3. We were both wearing a black top
4. My parents wore polo shirts of the same colour
5. I ended up going to the same place (JP) as Germ.
Thus, the title.
Anyway, MOCKS ARE OVER!
But soon I'll have to get started on THE FINAL REVISION.
In the meantime though, I'm gonna savour this short window of rest. So it's recreation time!
And just for laughs:
2. We were both wearing shorts.
3. We were both wearing a black top
4. My parents wore polo shirts of the same colour
5. I ended up going to the same place (JP) as Germ.
Thus, the title.
Anyway, MOCKS ARE OVER!
But soon I'll have to get started on THE FINAL REVISION.
In the meantime though, I'm gonna savour this short window of rest. So it's recreation time!
And just for laughs:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home