Thursday, March 5, 2009

rage and utter shitty-ness

YOURS TRULY IS MAJORLY PISSED.

I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to go grab something from NTUC, and this guy walks up to his car, which was parked beside ours, opens the door and knocks our car. So naturally when I heard the knock, I checked to see what happen. AND THIS ARSE OF A GUY, NOT ONLY FAILED TO APOLOGISE, HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY (I glared back at him) AND EFFIN' HAD THE CHEEK TO SAY "WHAT?", THEN PROCEEDED TO PLONK HIS HORIZONTALLY CHALLENGED BEHIND IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT AND SPED OFF.

Like, *string of expletives*

As if I wasn't feeling shitty enough that Distant Worlds is right smack in the middle of my exams (and they're only here for 2 nights) and that I got told off for not answering my phone (which was, honestly, totally my fault).

Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home