nausea
Oh man, the meds are making me extremely nauseous. Was it really like that the last time? I can't seem to recall feeling this nauseous though. Oh well, if I hadn't stopped the medication on my own coz I became lazy, I wouldn't have to go through this whole process again, so, my bad.
Ha, I suppose this is retribution for my sloth.
I was going to say "if only I wasn't so lazy..." But "if only"s are pretty useless, static statements. So instead I suppose I'd say: I won't be lazy in taking the meds this time, come hail or high water.
Or nasty nauseas.
Ha, I suppose this is retribution for my sloth.
I was going to say "if only I wasn't so lazy..." But "if only"s are pretty useless, static statements. So instead I suppose I'd say: I won't be lazy in taking the meds this time, come hail or high water.
Or nasty nauseas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home