2nd upper class
I saw my primary 5-6 chinese teacher earlier in the evening and I had this great urge to say hi to her.
Unfortunately I was driving.
I still remember how, as a primary 5-6 kid, I use to be in starry-eyed amazement at the fact that she got 2nd upper class honours (I can't remember for what degree). Of course I didn't know what 2nd upper class honours meant at that time, I just thought "2nd upper class honours" sounded really cool.
But now I do. And I may potentially achieve that too (if i can score around 60 marks for each of my remaining papers; for 1st class I need around 78 marks per paper).
Another testament to how time flies.
Unfortunately I was driving.
I still remember how, as a primary 5-6 kid, I use to be in starry-eyed amazement at the fact that she got 2nd upper class honours (I can't remember for what degree). Of course I didn't know what 2nd upper class honours meant at that time, I just thought "2nd upper class honours" sounded really cool.
But now I do. And I may potentially achieve that too (if i can score around 60 marks for each of my remaining papers; for 1st class I need around 78 marks per paper).
Another testament to how time flies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home