Tuesday, March 30, 2010

mel!!!

Bumped into Mel today. Or rather, she attempted to scare me so kinda swiped my back while I was eating at the coffee shop near her place. Functioning word being "attempted" coz the moment I felt a hand on my back, my heart started racing (not coz I was surprise but rather coz I was excited to see her since I haven't seen her in ages) and I immediately thought "it's mel!" (all of which happened in a split second)

Having said that I was till for some reason really estatic to see her. I think that's why the headache I was having shortly before dinner disappeared. Well, it did come back a lil after she left.

But still.

HAPPY~

Side note: I had to fight a tough battle with the corners of my mouth which were threatening to curve upwards to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot.

I lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home