of wishes and fishes
I wish I had better eyesight,
with which to see the forest,
and take in everything there is
regardless of its horrors.
I wish I had more guts,
to better digest things
I wish I had more brains
wisdom gives you wings.
I wish I wouldn't think so much
'bout the step I'm suppose to take.
I wish I had more spine
to take that leap of faith.
But,
if wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets.
Frank Herbert told me that.
So I'll stop wishing
and start fishing
One day I'll get there.
with which to see the forest,
and take in everything there is
regardless of its horrors.
I wish I had more guts,
to better digest things
I wish I had more brains
wisdom gives you wings.
I wish I wouldn't think so much
'bout the step I'm suppose to take.
I wish I had more spine
to take that leap of faith.
But,
if wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets.
Frank Herbert told me that.
So I'll stop wishing
and start fishing
One day I'll get there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home