I'm so weak sometimes it's pathetic.
Like just a few minutes ago after my mom ask me to try on the pants she's in the process of altering (so it had some needles in them). I was totally ouch-ing away when the needles prick me slightly. But what's this compared to the collarpin my dad stepped directly on many years ago which I stupidly dropped on the floor? Or the nail that stabbed into the sole of my aunt's foot when she was a teenager/young adult working as a labourer unloading ridiculously huge sacks of cargo from the boats to the warehouses on the bank of the Singapore River?
I should really learn to be stronger and not crumble at the slightest tremor.
Like just a few minutes ago after my mom ask me to try on the pants she's in the process of altering (so it had some needles in them). I was totally ouch-ing away when the needles prick me slightly. But what's this compared to the collarpin my dad stepped directly on many years ago which I stupidly dropped on the floor? Or the nail that stabbed into the sole of my aunt's foot when she was a teenager/young adult working as a labourer unloading ridiculously huge sacks of cargo from the boats to the warehouses on the bank of the Singapore River?
I should really learn to be stronger and not crumble at the slightest tremor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home