Saturday, July 3, 2010

week two: perhaps

After 2 weeks of internship and a scrumptous meal of salmon don, choc macademia latte and blueberry cheesecake with a splash of black, gold, grey and white, it just dawned on me that...

...it's been a long time since I read a good book.

Or a book for that matter.

While drafting this entry in my head earlier, I was going to continue by saying that perhaps I'll do that when I'm more settled into the routine of work. But reading the line again makes me think that perhaps I'm just making excuse for what is in fact my laziness and reluctance to break from the norm I've settled somewhat comfortably in and that perhaps I'm "perhaps"-ing too much.

So perhaps I should just go borrow that book. Or books.

The cogwheels are turning once more.

Adjustments.

But perhaps for now I should go sleep, since my hair has finally dried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home