Yup, I don't feel better. Re-visiting the incident that re-opens the wound that I've generously doused with morphine.
That being said, I can't say I'm feeling worse either. Coz I guess if I really analysed everything that transpired this evening, perhaps words that were said needed to be said. Why else would the timing be so perfect today, when usually it hardly ever goes my way?
So then perhaps that implies that I should not have bothered mentioning the first part I spoke about. Why else would I be interrupted so many times as I was relating the first story but not the second? In fact, why do all the interruptions always occur when I'm trying to talk of things that interest me? Am I suppose to only speak of things that depress me? Sigh, but what can I do? It's not like I have any control over those supervening events. So perhaps the next time it happens I should just shut up and not defiantly plough through with my story pretending I'm not annoyed by the interruptions like I've done today.
Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home