PERSPECTIVE

Recent Posts

  • When has 50 hour work weeks become a norm?When did...
  • Stop it. Just stop it. Stop fucking nagging at me ...
  • Yesterday was just perfect.Today is the complete o...
  • Think of Me - The Phantom of the OperaThink of me,...
  • Be a gd fren but don't get worked up by what u can...
  • I don't understand you guys. Fine. Maybe I'm just ...
  • Don't make promises you can't keep Sherm.Failure.
  • Hmmm, seems like it's not that good a thing after ...
  • What do u do when there's nth you can do? What ca...
  • I am late again. So much for all e talk abt being ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I really do not like the way the team handling this. It's already Thursday and still no info. Upon my email, they said nothing to answer my questions.

Hope I can work well with them.

Right now this whole thing seems rather screwed up.

posted by someone | 11:57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home