AMOY! (uber long post)
Firstly, HAPPY 20TH, CRAB STUCK IN THE TOILET PIPE *grins*
AMOY-ed with mel yesterday. What was to be a pigging session at amoy turned out to be an exercise session. But first, the funny part.
So I was suppose to meet her at her train station since I intended to train down from my place. But my dad happened to be on the way so he gave me a lift to chinese garden station. Which means I was gonna be a tad to early. Solution: OPERATION GIVE MEL THE FRIGHT OF HER LIFE.
The plan: go to her place, wait for her to come out of her house, SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA HER when she does!
Thus OPERATION GIVE MEL THE FRIGHT OF HER LIFE began as I made my way to her place. Within minutes I arrive at rendevous point. I set up camp, ready for the prowl.
I waited.
And then I waited some more.
Had she left already? I thought. Attempts to verify her location were futile as she did not pick up her cell. She couldn't have! According to my calculati-
Click. The sound of the door unlocking.
Music to my ears.
I grinned and took a step up to stay out of sight.
She closes her front door. She does not see me.
I stood there waiting for her to.
She finally did. And she JUMPED. Might've let out a lil' shriek.
Priceless was her expression (too bad I didn't video it)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
BWAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAHHAHAHAAA~~~
Apparently she got quite a shock coz she said her heart was pounding real fast. *cackles* So we're quits; she bulldozed into me from behind after work that time and I scare the living daylights outta her.
Fun-ness.
So yea, we trained down to amoy. Had san lao hor fun. It's quite nice with the taugehs and stuff. Will drag my mom there one day since she likes it (the food I mean, not the dragging. haha). Also had a cup of teh tarik.
We decided to just let out legs lead us and so we ventured into this dark sheltered path next to the 大伯公 temple, not knowing where it's gonna lead us to. As it turns out, it lead us to the place where I stoned with Al after lunch one day during out internship.
Cam-whored some. There was a spiral staircase where wanted to take pics on, but then there was this big-ass bee buzzing around and we gave up waiting for it to go away. Walked down ann siang hill park to maxwell market (totally reminiscent of internship days) and sought refuge from the heat in 7-eleven. The bottled milk tea that I like was selling at 1.50 per bottle (usual price 2+). Tempted to buy, but then decided to just grab some bubble tea from maxwell instead. I bet they put some addictives in bubble tea coz I can't seem to get enough of it. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
Our legs then lead us through the rows of shops in chinatown. Browsed around some.
Of course which day would be complete without some fattening and artery blocking MACS. So we shared a pack of small フライドポタト (aka fried potato aka fries). We were quite thirsty after that so we walked around some more in search of bottled water which turned out to be quite ellusive. Browsed thru some cheena looking winter clothes for fun.
Trained and walked to national library, hung around for a bit then walked to suntec. Yes, that's a lot of walking which is why I said at the beginning that it turned out to be an exercise session. Bottled water was still nowhere to be found and we continued walking. Then mel, being the apple lover (apple as in the pc brand, not the fruit) that she is, made a beeline to epiCentre. After which, I, being the VAIO C series lover that I am, made a beeline to the sony shop. Still loving the old red VAIO CR and loving the new red VAIO CS even more. Unfortunately I can only admire my beloved VAIOs from afar, coz I got NO MOOLAH to buy it.
Went to HARRIS. Mel bought this expensive looking notebook for 5.90. I was thinking of getting this 2009 diary thingy which costs 11.25. Ya think it's worth it??? It sure looks nice though. Anyway, prata-ed at food republic. At least, I did. And had yet another cup of tea. Total tea count: 3. Bottled water still not found.
After a while, we decided it was time to head back. But not before another round of cam-whoring with the giant x'mas tree. Camera was not cooperative. All the images turned out blur. Dang.
Just before we went to the mrt station, we decided to give our bottled water quest one more shot, and so we stepped into Guardian. Lo and behold, BOTTLED WATER! Finally we get to sooth our parched throats (ok lah, I'm just exaggerating)
Got home, tired, bathed. Then it's off to lala land.
(P.S. al, I think I saw u in lala-land yesterday.)
So I was suppose to meet her at her train station since I intended to train down from my place. But my dad happened to be on the way so he gave me a lift to chinese garden station. Which means I was gonna be a tad to early. Solution: OPERATION GIVE MEL THE FRIGHT OF HER LIFE.
The plan: go to her place, wait for her to come out of her house, SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA HER when she does!
Thus OPERATION GIVE MEL THE FRIGHT OF HER LIFE began as I made my way to her place. Within minutes I arrive at rendevous point. I set up camp, ready for the prowl.
I waited.
And then I waited some more.
Had she left already? I thought. Attempts to verify her location were futile as she did not pick up her cell. She couldn't have! According to my calculati-
Click. The sound of the door unlocking.
Music to my ears.
I grinned and took a step up to stay out of sight.
She closes her front door. She does not see me.
I stood there waiting for her to.
She finally did. And she JUMPED. Might've let out a lil' shriek.
Priceless was her expression (too bad I didn't video it)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
BWAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAHHAHAHAAA~~~
Apparently she got quite a shock coz she said her heart was pounding real fast. *cackles* So we're quits; she bulldozed into me from behind after work that time and I scare the living daylights outta her.
Fun-ness.
So yea, we trained down to amoy. Had san lao hor fun. It's quite nice with the taugehs and stuff. Will drag my mom there one day since she likes it (the food I mean, not the dragging. haha). Also had a cup of teh tarik.
We decided to just let out legs lead us and so we ventured into this dark sheltered path next to the 大伯公 temple, not knowing where it's gonna lead us to. As it turns out, it lead us to the place where I stoned with Al after lunch one day during out internship.
Cam-whored some. There was a spiral staircase where wanted to take pics on, but then there was this big-ass bee buzzing around and we gave up waiting for it to go away. Walked down ann siang hill park to maxwell market (totally reminiscent of internship days) and sought refuge from the heat in 7-eleven. The bottled milk tea that I like was selling at 1.50 per bottle (usual price 2+). Tempted to buy, but then decided to just grab some bubble tea from maxwell instead. I bet they put some addictives in bubble tea coz I can't seem to get enough of it. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
Our legs then lead us through the rows of shops in chinatown. Browsed around some.
Of course which day would be complete without some fattening and artery blocking MACS. So we shared a pack of small フライドポタト (aka fried potato aka fries). We were quite thirsty after that so we walked around some more in search of bottled water which turned out to be quite ellusive. Browsed thru some cheena looking winter clothes for fun.
Trained and walked to national library, hung around for a bit then walked to suntec. Yes, that's a lot of walking which is why I said at the beginning that it turned out to be an exercise session. Bottled water was still nowhere to be found and we continued walking. Then mel, being the apple lover (apple as in the pc brand, not the fruit) that she is, made a beeline to epiCentre. After which, I, being the VAIO C series lover that I am, made a beeline to the sony shop. Still loving the old red VAIO CR and loving the new red VAIO CS even more. Unfortunately I can only admire my beloved VAIOs from afar, coz I got NO MOOLAH to buy it.
Went to HARRIS. Mel bought this expensive looking notebook for 5.90. I was thinking of getting this 2009 diary thingy which costs 11.25. Ya think it's worth it??? It sure looks nice though. Anyway, prata-ed at food republic. At least, I did. And had yet another cup of tea. Total tea count: 3. Bottled water still not found.
After a while, we decided it was time to head back. But not before another round of cam-whoring with the giant x'mas tree. Camera was not cooperative. All the images turned out blur. Dang.
Just before we went to the mrt station, we decided to give our bottled water quest one more shot, and so we stepped into Guardian. Lo and behold, BOTTLED WATER! Finally we get to sooth our parched throats (ok lah, I'm just exaggerating)
Got home, tired, bathed. Then it's off to lala land.
(P.S. al, I think I saw u in lala-land yesterday.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home