beat up
I wonder why I'm feeling so beat up today. As in the "I'm tired and aching and I think I'll totally disintegrate if I move a muscle" kind of beat up. Not to mention a wee bit nauseous.
Of course, I'm exaggerating the part about disintegrating, but I really don't feel like doing anything, or even moving an inch for that matter.
Nothing triggered it. Not to my knowledge anyway.
How strange is that.
In fact, my arms are actually feeling tired from typing this.
I think I'll retire early tonight.
Of course, I'm exaggerating the part about disintegrating, but I really don't feel like doing anything, or even moving an inch for that matter.
Nothing triggered it. Not to my knowledge anyway.
How strange is that.
In fact, my arms are actually feeling tired from typing this.
I think I'll retire early tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home