freeee
Free from the shackles of exams. This means no studies, no writing, no books!
Temporarily anyway.
I won't waste my dec hols like I did last year. Only studied for like 3 days that time. And since I got some residual mugging drive from the last lashing, so I have to EXPLOIT it. Ok lah, it's not a lashing; just a stern lecture from my dad.
Anyway.
Stuff to do this hols!
1. loooong overdue hanging out = anywhere + good company
2. decorate for x'mas (virtually at least)
3. revision
4. driving
5. more anime/manga
6. tie up some loose ends in my head
7. come up with new yr resolutions & goals
Let's go!
Temporarily anyway.
I won't waste my dec hols like I did last year. Only studied for like 3 days that time. And since I got some residual mugging drive from the last lashing, so I have to EXPLOIT it. Ok lah, it's not a lashing; just a stern lecture from my dad.
Anyway.
Stuff to do this hols!
1. loooong overdue hanging out = anywhere + good company
2. decorate for x'mas (virtually at least)
3. revision
4. driving
5. more anime/manga
6. tie up some loose ends in my head
7. come up with new yr resolutions & goals
Let's go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home