odd, even and mauna loa
Today is an odd day. That's despite it being the 6th (6 = even number ≠ odd number, geddit? ok, don't shoot me). And it's odd in a negative way.
But since I'm still lame-ing around, I guess I'm alright =)
On a separate note, it appears that 2 years after my Great Geog Paper Screw-up, I still love my rocks and volcanoes (mauna loa!) and waterfalls and fold mountains and mid-ocean ridges and hotspots and trenches and oceans and seafloor-spreading and feldspars and jetstreams (no, i'm not refering to the pen here) and etchplanation and pediplanation (even tho I can't tell the difference now) and tombolos and spits and wave-cut platforms and destructive waves and constructive waves and seacliffs and offshore bars (not the synonym of watering holes) and oblique waves and tectonic plates and himalayas and faults and rotational slides and scree slopes and-
Ok, I guess I better stop here before I bore u any further.
Discharge of contract now!
Later!
But since I'm still lame-ing around, I guess I'm alright =)
On a separate note, it appears that 2 years after my Great Geog Paper Screw-up, I still love my rocks and volcanoes (mauna loa!) and waterfalls and fold mountains and mid-ocean ridges and hotspots and trenches and oceans and seafloor-spreading and feldspars and jetstreams (no, i'm not refering to the pen here) and etchplanation and pediplanation (even tho I can't tell the difference now) and tombolos and spits and wave-cut platforms and destructive waves and constructive waves and seacliffs and offshore bars (not the synonym of watering holes) and oblique waves and tectonic plates and himalayas and faults and rotational slides and scree slopes and-
Ok, I guess I better stop here before I bore u any further.
Discharge of contract now!
Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home