Friday, February 20, 2009

al, lunch next wk before sch...???

Haha, I know I can just text you to ask you, but this is more interesting, no?

WARNING: This post will be really long
Super drained today. Which is kinda weird considering the fact that compared to yesterday when I had a full day of lessons, I'm more drained today when I only have 1 lesson. Probably coz we had to use our noggin's today, unlike the cluster of sea-sponges that were us the day before.


Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Yea, I just had to right? Full of crap as usual.


Ok, let's cut the crap. Snip, snip.


Trained to school with Al today. But I'm using the words "trained to school with" very loosely here coz technically, I didn't train with her. But since we were on the same train, technically I trained down with her. Circular argument (but that doesn't really count as an argument does it?). Just like during group discussions today. Normal losses? Special losses?


Look at the law first. I'll keep that in mind.


In the end, though, I was focusing on the wrong thing. Hah. IT'S THE REMOTENESS OF THE LOSSES, NOT THE REMOTENESS OF THE EVENT OCCURING. *swats myself on the head*


Oh ya, I'm suddenly reminded that as I was walking to the kitchen just now, my dad walked out of the kitchen toilet with a mop in hand and started marching like a drum major and burst out laughing after that. How random is that? Haha, runs in the family.


On a separate note, I was trying to find out where to get the red/dark pink/crimson (no one knows what that colour is exactly) EZ-link card the other day so I browsed through some of the local online forums. Man, was I appalled by the language used - if you could even call that language.

Exhibit A:
"buy the red one la....rook cool~!"

Exhibit B:
"Function as adult ezlink card also gotch expiry date one "

Exhibit C:
"moi one ish blue huans.. "

People, what is with this fascination with re-spelling words?! Rook cool? Like, are we playing chess here? And "gotch"?! The last one really lost me. Is it trying to say "my one is blue one"? If that's the case then why was the person able to spell the first "one" right and then re-spell the second "huans"? The lahs, the lors and the mehs, I understand but is it really necessary to change the spelling of words? I'm not saying that my English is divine or anything, nor am I an authority on the use of english, but after having spent the first 2 decades of our lives learning the language, shouldn't we at least use it properly? Argh, it really bugs me. Just like when PpL tYpE LiKe diZzxXXx.

Ok, some *bleep*ing driver just revved his *bleep*ing engine *bleep*ing loudly.


Goodness, why is my fuse so short today?


Maybe it's coz you're hearing the same (or similar) thing every night?


But still, there's no need to resort to expletives.


Yeah right, tell me you don't feel like unloading your arsenal of expletives at these people.


Oh my goodness, did I just have a conversation with myself? I'd better get my noggin' checked.

Prof. Al just called.

The following paragraphs are co-authored by professor al and yours truly.

According to historical data, the aforementioned professor seldom gets smses. However, empirical evidence indicates that talking to me over the phone greatly increases the number of smses she gets. The reason for this most bizarre phenomenon is that your truly, by talking over the phone with her, mobilizes my legions of ants, bees and flies (yes, apparently I'm some supreme commander of bugs) to send her smses. And mind you, the legions MUST be unleashed exactly in that order: first the ants, then the bees and then the flies. It's a tactical move. Just like Alexander has his Hammer and Anvil tactic, Al has her Small-Big-Small Insect formation.

She had just guffawed at over a hundred decibels. And then, there was silence (coz she was happily replying her friend and ignoring yours truly and her shenanigans). Then another sms. Then two! And then a phonecall.

The clock strikes 12.

AND WE OFFICIALLY CROSSED ANOTHER MIDNIGHT TOGETHER!!!!!!

Ok, that was a pseudo phonecall, she just played her ringtone to trick me. I feel cheated. Professor Al is FIENDISH.

Remember people, the above paragraphs were co-authored. Any signs of ooc-ness on my part is purely incidental.

Ok, I think I should stop here. This post is getting reeeeeally long.

Remedies and damages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home