law drives my crazy~
For all those struggling with contract law, this one's for you.
Law Drives Me Crazy
(sung to the tune of Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
Formation of contract
O A I C must have
Vitiating factors
I wonder which one is worse
Then comes all of the terms
Discharge, and what is next sherms?
Damages, recission
Gosh there is so much to learn
Carlil, Carbolic Smokeball
Mr & Mrs Balfour
Nestlé Co. versus Chappell
3 wrappers for a vinyl
Only one waistcoat per kid
Coz that is all that you'll need
So many cases, oh man
I really do need a hand
(chorus)
Law drives me crazy
And no it's not alright
I need law, baby
oh for this one mad ride
It drives me crazy, trust in me when I say
Oh law of contract, don't kill me now I pray
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
Please let me ace you baby, let me ace you~
Formation of contract
O A I C must have
Vitiating factors
I wonder which one is worse
Then comes all of the terms
Discharge, and what is next sherms?
Damages, recission
Gosh there is so much to learn
(All together now)
Law drives me crazy
And no it's not alright
I need law, baby
oh for this one mad ride
It drives me crazy, trust in me when I say
Oh law of contract, don't kill me now I pray
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
Please let me ace you baby, let me ace you~
Law Drives Me Crazy
(sung to the tune of Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
Formation of contract
O A I C must have
Vitiating factors
I wonder which one is worse
Then comes all of the terms
Discharge, and what is next sherms?
Damages, recission
Gosh there is so much to learn
Carlil, Carbolic Smokeball
Mr & Mrs Balfour
Nestlé Co. versus Chappell
3 wrappers for a vinyl
Only one waistcoat per kid
Coz that is all that you'll need
So many cases, oh man
I really do need a hand
(chorus)
Law drives me crazy
And no it's not alright
I need law, baby
oh for this one mad ride
It drives me crazy, trust in me when I say
Oh law of contract, don't kill me now I pray
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
Please let me ace you baby, let me ace you~
Formation of contract
O A I C must have
Vitiating factors
I wonder which one is worse
Then comes all of the terms
Discharge, and what is next sherms?
Damages, recission
Gosh there is so much to learn
(All together now)
Law drives me crazy
And no it's not alright
I need law, baby
oh for this one mad ride
It drives me crazy, trust in me when I say
Oh law of contract, don't kill me now I pray
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
Please let me ace you baby, let me ace you~
You won't believe how quick the words came to me. Not to mention the fact that I managed to incorporate myself into the song.
A testament to my rapidly deteriorating sanity, all thanks to contract law.
On the bright side, I suppose I'd be able to remember some cases more clearly now.
FIGHT ON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home