The Law of Contract Part II
Missed me?
Hah, didn't think so.
Just a short jingle: The Law of Contract Part II.
Once again, sung to the tune of Can't Take My Eyes Off You
4 more days left to LAW
Then that subject is no more
But I’ve 2 papers in a row
Come see all my white hair grow
Quite tired of studying this
But then I really can’t stop
I must know more than a gist
Oh my head’s going to pop
The law of contract, so many cases to learn
The law of contract, it makes my forehead burn
But I must clear this, pushing on’s the only way
Oh law of contract, you make my shoulders ache
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
But I will clear this paper, I will clear this
Hah, didn't think so.
Just a short jingle: The Law of Contract Part II.
Once again, sung to the tune of Can't Take My Eyes Off You
4 more days left to LAW
Then that subject is no more
But I’ve 2 papers in a row
Come see all my white hair grow
Quite tired of studying this
But then I really can’t stop
I must know more than a gist
Oh my head’s going to pop
The law of contract, so many cases to learn
The law of contract, it makes my forehead burn
But I must clear this, pushing on’s the only way
Oh law of contract, you make my shoulders ache
Oh law of contract, you make me frown all day
But I will clear this paper, I will clear this

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home