Dear Sony E,
Please release the T707 VERY VERY SOON.
The useful economic life of my phone has been depleting quite rapidly and I fear its residual value is fast approaching, if not already statistically equal to, ZERO. Not to mention a mere day's usage is enough to dry the battery. And that's without using the camera or music player.
Please do release it NOW, so that by the time I buy it, they price would have gone down and the glitches fixed. I know how slowly sony e phones prices fall.
Pretty please, with cherries on top?
Please release the T707 VERY VERY SOON.
The useful economic life of my phone has been depleting quite rapidly and I fear its residual value is fast approaching, if not already statistically equal to, ZERO. Not to mention a mere day's usage is enough to dry the battery. And that's without using the camera or music player.
Please do release it NOW, so that by the time I buy it, they price would have gone down and the glitches fixed. I know how slowly sony e phones prices fall.
Pretty please, with cherries on top?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home