anti climatic
For the whole day today, I felt like something fell short, like there's some feeling of anti-climatic-ness, if there's such a word. I don't know what the aforementioned thing is, nor do I know the reason for such a feeling or even what it fell short of.
But perhaps this is an instance where I shouldn't try to understand why it happened.
I remember this little snippet from a book I read where a witch tells her apprentice to give up magic if she thinks she can't stand a world in which living is more important than understanding. So that's what I will and have been trying to do. Not an easy feat at all, considering I have a tendency to always want to know why. Throws me a lil off-balanced sometimes. But Rome wasn't built in a day, no?
So I'm just gonna take it in and move along.
And my first stop is my bathroom for a nice warm shower.
But perhaps this is an instance where I shouldn't try to understand why it happened.
I remember this little snippet from a book I read where a witch tells her apprentice to give up magic if she thinks she can't stand a world in which living is more important than understanding. So that's what I will and have been trying to do. Not an easy feat at all, considering I have a tendency to always want to know why. Throws me a lil off-balanced sometimes. But Rome wasn't built in a day, no?
So I'm just gonna take it in and move along.
And my first stop is my bathroom for a nice warm shower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home