=S
Now this I really don't understand: Why does my dad do the exact same thing he warned me against doing? Like everytime I say stuff that's "unneccessary", such as making jokes relating to the things my mom's superstitious about, he lectures me and tells me that we already have enough problems without me creating new ones, and that even if my mom said things that are unreasonable I should refrain from talking back.
Then he goes and does the exact same thing.
Is this not inconsistent with what he always tells us to do - to minimise problems? Would it not imply that my dad has double standards? The rebellious part of me (that I'm trying hard to quell) is screaming "who gave you the special right to do that?"
I am not angry though. Just extremely frustrated, sorely disappointed and, to an extent, baffled by his actions.
Then he goes and does the exact same thing.
Is this not inconsistent with what he always tells us to do - to minimise problems? Would it not imply that my dad has double standards? The rebellious part of me (that I'm trying hard to quell) is screaming "who gave you the special right to do that?"
I am not angry though. Just extremely frustrated, sorely disappointed and, to an extent, baffled by his actions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home