Saturday, July 3, 2010

While the crippling fear that immediately follows a nightmare has subsided, some part of me feels greatly disturbed by it. And now I feel like a new seed of fear has just been placed in me, but I know not of what.

It disturbs me. I don't think I've been this affected by a nightmare.

And this feeling of being so affected by is unnerving me.

What's happening to me? What does it all mean? Why now?

So many questions - questions that I'm unlikely to get an answer to. Not yet anyway.

Deeply disturbed.

---

Nightmare #2:
Maybe this is partly residual of my recovering from my first nightmare, but in this nightmare, I was trying to fall asleep. But while trying to sleep I keep feeling like there was some evil presence and that it was going to do something to me. So the whole time I was trying to fall asleep, I was moaning(?) in fear. I think I fell asleep in my nightmare but then I woke up (in the nightmare) I lying in the opposite direction from when I first lay down (which means I turned 180 degrees on the bed). In my new position, I could see the master bedroom. I guess my moaning in fear woke my parents up. But whereas my dad walked towards me asking what's wrong, my mom looked annoyed and slid the master bedroom door close. Suddenly I was partially flung off my bed by something such that my head and upper body was hanging off the bed and my lower body was still on the bed. I was so scared. My dad kept asking me what's wrong but I couldn't answer him.

Then I woke up. Time: 5.52am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home