PERSPECTIVE

Recent Posts

  • Sometimes you have to die a little on the inside f...
  • I really do not like the way the team handling thi...
  • When has 50 hour work weeks become a norm?When did...
  • Stop it. Just stop it. Stop fucking nagging at me ...
  • Yesterday was just perfect.Today is the complete o...
  • Think of Me - The Phantom of the OperaThink of me,...
  • Be a gd fren but don't get worked up by what u can...
  • I don't understand you guys. Fine. Maybe I'm just ...
  • Don't make promises you can't keep Sherm.Failure.
  • Hmmm, seems like it's not that good a thing after ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

While I remind others to assess their going concern, I, perhaps should assess my own. I do not think it is time yet, but I should make time explore my options. And update my resume.

Work-life balance ftw!

posted by someone | 13:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home