3 down, 5 to go!
The shelves.
I just recalled. I was nearly kiap-ed between the shelves.
Twice.
Ya see, the shelves are those tall, movable ones where u can sorta turn the lever-thingy to slide each shelf along its track to access that particular section of the shelf. If ya still can't picture it, never mind. Anyway, there are actually also levers that are suppose to lock the shelves in place so even if others start to turn the moving lever, the shelf won't move.
Functioning word being "suppose to".
Consequently, I was almost human-shelf-wich, twice. Thank goodness I had experience with such shelves in my previous company (they had the same shelves). Oh well, at least it trained my reflexes somewhat.
Moving on.
I finally got rid of the 2-inch thick stack of scrap-paper that I accumulated from day 1.
Yay!
Al managed to balance a part of her 2 inch-stack of bank recon stuff.
Double yay!
And what better way to end the week then to have a nice dinner at TCC (although time seemed to pass REAL slow during the hours and especially the minutes leading up to 6 pm)
Here's what I had...
And here's what Al had (yup, that's her in the background)...
The funniest thing is that the TCC that we had dinner at (the robinson road one) closed at 7. So we had to migrate to the one at raffles Xchange for desserts. Haha.
Anyway, the place was quite nice and I think we could have just chilled there forever.
But ya know what beats that?
Sitting on the steps of an escalator (turned off, of course) in the middle of the CBD thinking about everything and nothing at all and enjoying the occasional breeze that blew, that's what.
Which was precisely what we did till we headed home.
Interesting way to end the week, huh?
3 down, 5 to go!
-----
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anaïs Nin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home