maybe six feet ain't so far down...
"The mountain of work is directly proportional to the depth of the grave I dig, it seems." <-- stolen from lilypad.
I think u're thinking perfectly straight when ya wrote that.
The mountain of work (or revision in my case, since I technically do not have hw to do) just accumulates, and everytime I procastinate studying or disproportionately extend my recreation time, I dig myself a deeper grave.
Come to think of it, since I'm so good at digging, I should dig myself some footholds and handholds on the walls of this grave and climb my way out of it.
Maybe six feet ain't so far down.
Or maybe I'm just not thinking straight too. Haha~
Back to contract law!
The mountain of work (or revision in my case, since I technically do not have hw to do) just accumulates, and everytime I procastinate studying or disproportionately extend my recreation time, I dig myself a deeper grave.
Come to think of it, since I'm so good at digging, I should dig myself some footholds and handholds on the walls of this grave and climb my way out of it.
Maybe six feet ain't so far down.
Or maybe I'm just not thinking straight too. Haha~
Back to contract law!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home