no, i'm not trying to be emo
And thus ends year 2.
Hmmm, there isn't much to say really. Even though I'm done with my exams, there isn't a burst of happiness that you'd usually expect after finishing your exams. Nope, nothing of that sort.
Truth be told, right now I'm feeling... nothing. Maybe just a factual acknowledgement that I won't have to mug tomorrow, if you consider that a feeling. Other than that, zilch. Which its really weird coz the whole time I was having exams, I was looking forward to this day, and now that it's here, it just seems like another ordinary day.
Fatigue perhaps? Numbness? Or maybe the notion of "end of exams" hasn't quite settled in yet? I find the first 2 more plausible. After the horrible paper that was corporate finance, which totally felt like having a freight train slam into and ripping out a huge chunk of me, I seem to have lost... something. I'm not sure what. Just something. Yeah, I know how lame and cliché that sounded, but that is what it is. And my mom nagging at me to sleep isn't helping. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
Why am I so frustrated all of a sudden?
Sigh.
Now that my exams are over, I can actually start on the whole mental list of fun stuff I wanted to do. Yet nothing seems appealing at all right now.
I don't like this. Not at all.
It almost feels like I need to...
cry?
Hmmm, there isn't much to say really. Even though I'm done with my exams, there isn't a burst of happiness that you'd usually expect after finishing your exams. Nope, nothing of that sort.
Truth be told, right now I'm feeling... nothing. Maybe just a factual acknowledgement that I won't have to mug tomorrow, if you consider that a feeling. Other than that, zilch. Which its really weird coz the whole time I was having exams, I was looking forward to this day, and now that it's here, it just seems like another ordinary day.
Fatigue perhaps? Numbness? Or maybe the notion of "end of exams" hasn't quite settled in yet? I find the first 2 more plausible. After the horrible paper that was corporate finance, which totally felt like having a freight train slam into and ripping out a huge chunk of me, I seem to have lost... something. I'm not sure what. Just something. Yeah, I know how lame and cliché that sounded, but that is what it is. And my mom nagging at me to sleep isn't helping. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
Why am I so frustrated all of a sudden?
Sigh.
Now that my exams are over, I can actually start on the whole mental list of fun stuff I wanted to do. Yet nothing seems appealing at all right now.
I don't like this. Not at all.
It almost feels like I need to...
cry?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home