Tuesday, June 16, 2009

tomorrow

Tomorrow my new phone will arrive. And my 6288 will go.

Gotta delete everything in the phone tonight. SMSes, MMSes, everything.

I've had this phone for about 2 and a half years, during which so many things happened. Good, bad, happy, sad, all of which, educating. Looking back, it's probably the most eventful 2 and a half years. I feel I've changed during this period. Ok, we change all the time but I think for me I've changed a lot more during this period than any other. It's not a bad thing though. If everything was status quo, then there wouldn't be any moving forward, would there? And if you think about it, you'd really be moving backwards if you're status quo. Coz time will always be moving forward, you'd be moving backwards relative to time. Relative velocity. Hah, never my forte in A Maths. Well, Maths was never my forte to begin with. Ok, I'm digressing. Anyway, I've still ways to go: "self" issues to work on, reduce my propensity to procrastinate, reduce my tendency of being easily distracted (especially by my comp!), increase my self-discipline (which would then reduce my tendency of getting distracted), the list goes on. Still a looooong way to go.. mada mada desu ne..?

Come August, I'll (hopefully) be in my final year. I wonder how things will turn out in year 3... Things have obviously changed from year 1 to 2. For better? For worse? I think it's mostly for the better, to me at least.

So what exciting things await us all in year 3?

Haha, funny how a simple trading in of a phone can spark off a reflective entry such as this.

Here's bidding my hardy N6288 adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home