Too much hurt, too much pain
Too many things left unsaid
Now it's back again
How much more I can take
Nothing I can do or say
If you wanna think this way
I may be twisted and bent
But ignore this, I can't
This ain't how it should be
We're suppose to be family
Giving up is harder than you know
Maybe I'm just not strong enough to let go
But what I'm not is broken
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
There may be loads unspoken
But I think I'll walk on a lil' longer
Too many things left unsaid
Now it's back again
How much more I can take
Nothing I can do or say
If you wanna think this way
I may be twisted and bent
But ignore this, I can't
This ain't how it should be
We're suppose to be family
Giving up is harder than you know
Maybe I'm just not strong enough to let go
But what I'm not is broken
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
There may be loads unspoken
But I think I'll walk on a lil' longer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home