Friday, July 10, 2009

week 3 ends

For some reason I'm really tired this week. Which is a lil' strange coz I don't think I did much. Hmmm, let's see, I did one audit and... well, that's pretty much it. Fast? Slow? I'm not too sure. But I think I took a reeeally long time.

Sigh, I really need to figure out how to do the taxation section of the audit. But Germ did ask a semi-senior about it and so we managed to see some light in this dark abyss that is taxation. Of course, it's a tiny little flicker of light versus a dark and menancing abyss. Who knows what other dangers this place is fraught with?

So maybe I'm exaggerating. But it is frustrating not knowing how to go about doing tax comp! Never mind, at least we have a starting point now.

Anyway, I've made it through week 3. May have staggered a little, weakened by a puny fever, puny flu (NOT H1N1!), a bit of a sore throat and other unknown causes of dreariness (I really wonder what could be the cause... lack of exercise? but I walk up Ann Siang Hill on a daily basis! must be getting weaker, immunity-wise..), but I made it through nonetheless. I have an out-job next week so that is potentially interesting. Oh, next week's the last week for the NTU interns.

Which reminds me, imma go add them on msn now.






GRAVITY IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MY EYELIDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home