when september comes
Usually, when faced with the imminent prospect of getting my results, I'd be able to say that I've got bats and all things flying in my stomach. I'd even be able to laugh, albeit nervously.
But not this time.
This time I'm just plain afraid and worried. Plain afraid and worried even though there's no point doing so since it isn't gonna change a thing. I'm not sure if I've ever felt it so acutely before, this crippling fear.
I'm sure everyone else is feeling it too.
Not that it makes it any easier.
But not this time.
This time I'm just plain afraid and worried. Plain afraid and worried even though there's no point doing so since it isn't gonna change a thing. I'm not sure if I've ever felt it so acutely before, this crippling fear.
I'm sure everyone else is feeling it too.
Not that it makes it any easier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home