Tuesday, September 29, 2009

slip sliding away

Is it just me or has time picked up speed in its elapsing? 5 weeks has passed since the start of year 3. 5 weeks! Poof. Gone. Over. Slipped through my hands the way water does. And it's already halfway through week 6! Yet I feel I haven't done ANY studying at all.

I think I've fallen behind. Again. Sigh, precisely the thing I wanted to prevent from happening. I cannot afford to fail anything this year, coz failing even one paper means an extra year for me. Of course I could take part time but I doubt I'd have the discipline to study then. So, BOH PIAN. Must mug. But then, I don't really know where to start. Or how to start for that matter. Very theory intensive this year. Very blur, very lost, very insecure. BUT not discouraged. Not yet, and hopefully not ever.

Ok, I think I've ranted enough. Time to go build up my arsenal of Audit knowledge for any surprise tests.

OH! MA TEST THIS THURSDAY!!!!! Open book lah, BUT STILL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home