blob blob
My mind is in hibernate mode, I'm moving as fast as a three-toe sloth and today's audit lesson was a total blur.
Man, I hate it when I'm sick.
I'm reduced to this useless, non-responsive heap of flesh and lard.
Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well.
Man, I hate it when I'm sick.
I'm reduced to this useless, non-responsive heap of flesh and lard.
Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well. Gotta get well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home