Thursday, September 3, 2009

booked! now what?

FINALLY I managed to book the chalet for Germ. Thank goodness. Hopefully that'll at least lift her spirits a little.

Sigh, it sucks when ya can't do anything to make your friends feel better. Especially for me since my mood largely depends on the general mood of my friends. Except of course when I have what The Prof terms as "mood swings". But then, like Xuelington said, people can give you the best advice, the most wonderful words of encouragement, the most inspiring words of wisdom, but if we don't take them and move on, we'll never get anywhere. Needless to say, it'll take time.

Things are certainly gonna change from here, not least because we're taking different subject combinations now.

This round of exams is really a bloodbath for us. Plus the whole which-subject-to-take fiasco that follow (actually, that we're still all in, which reminds me I gotta make my decision too). Everyone's feeling the heat (exhibit A: The Prof was down with a fever yesterday), despite the classroom aircon thermostat being set at minus seven thousand.

I just hope that once we get past these trying times, we'd all be able to move on and, as Chancellor Palpatine said in Star Wars, do what must be done.

Hey, who knew the evil dude had some words of wisdom too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home