rhymeS
Shocked. Surprised. Stupefied. Stunned. Discombobulated. These don't even begin to describe what I'm feeling now.
I scraped through.
But now I'm feeling selfish for staying away from the rest. Yet in the morning all I could think of was myself, and if I had to do it all over again, I'd still do the same.
Thanks Al for abducting me to your house. I probably would still be lying through my teeth to my parents that my results aren't out yet, probably still futilely wishing away my results. And yet not once did I ask after you; some kind of friend I am.
Thanks Mel for the words of wisdom that braided the frayed ends of my mind back together.
Al and Mel. rhymeS.
I scraped through.
But now I'm feeling selfish for staying away from the rest. Yet in the morning all I could think of was myself, and if I had to do it all over again, I'd still do the same.
Thanks Al for abducting me to your house. I probably would still be lying through my teeth to my parents that my results aren't out yet, probably still futilely wishing away my results. And yet not once did I ask after you; some kind of friend I am.
Thanks Mel for the words of wisdom that braided the frayed ends of my mind back together.
Al and Mel. rhymeS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home