read: read
I wonder if "The Time Traveller's Wife" (the movie) is nice.
BAH, it's not like I'd be able to go watch it anyway.
Maybe I'll re-read the book. Which reminds me I haven't read Angels and Demons yet. Plus I have to get my hands on Have A Little Faith. BUT, I gotta finish Eat Pray Love first. And those are just my more recent reading wants. I think I lost my old "to read" list though.
On a random note, it seems that recently there've been many books made into movies isn't it? Still, NOTHING compares to reading it.
BAH, it's not like I'd be able to go watch it anyway.
Maybe I'll re-read the book. Which reminds me I haven't read Angels and Demons yet. Plus I have to get my hands on Have A Little Faith. BUT, I gotta finish Eat Pray Love first. And those are just my more recent reading wants. I think I lost my old "to read" list though.
On a random note, it seems that recently there've been many books made into movies isn't it? Still, NOTHING compares to reading it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home