animate inanimate
"Don't bring knives back, there's enough fighting at home"
Haha, don't blame inanimate objects for your inability to resolve such a long-drawn battle.
But that's human nature isn't it? We see what's wrong with everything and everyone else but ourselves. Bad workmen we all are. In a way, I suppose we're lucky that our tools are inanimate. If they had a voice, I wonder how they would revenge the many curses and swears we level at them, the many times we blame them for our own imcompetence.
Thank goodness for inanimate objects.
Haha, don't blame inanimate objects for your inability to resolve such a long-drawn battle.
But that's human nature isn't it? We see what's wrong with everything and everyone else but ourselves. Bad workmen we all are. In a way, I suppose we're lucky that our tools are inanimate. If they had a voice, I wonder how they would revenge the many curses and swears we level at them, the many times we blame them for our own imcompetence.
Thank goodness for inanimate objects.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home