Decided to reply your tag here coz there isn't enough space on the board.
Anyway, it is irrefutably true that we don't know their true circumstances and that we tend to assume that since they are there doing what they are doing, they "must be" poor. Yet I'm sure they are aware of this perception people have of those in their circumstances and I'm pretty sure that as much as there are those who do that out of need, there are also those who, to put it in an ugly way, exploit the goodwill of people.
I could go on. But I'm not going to coz there's no point in me getting all outraged over this and coz you prolly already get what I'm driving at. I'll just take it as that everyone has a choice of whether to give or not, so some choose to while others, such as myself, choose otherwise.
On an unrelated note, I haven't emailed Long John Silvers *goes off to check their webbie for details*
Hmmm, why isn't their web page working???
Anyway, it is irrefutably true that we don't know their true circumstances and that we tend to assume that since they are there doing what they are doing, they "must be" poor. Yet I'm sure they are aware of this perception people have of those in their circumstances and I'm pretty sure that as much as there are those who do that out of need, there are also those who, to put it in an ugly way, exploit the goodwill of people.
I could go on. But I'm not going to coz there's no point in me getting all outraged over this and coz you prolly already get what I'm driving at. I'll just take it as that everyone has a choice of whether to give or not, so some choose to while others, such as myself, choose otherwise.
On an unrelated note, I haven't emailed Long John Silvers *goes off to check their webbie for details*
Hmmm, why isn't their web page working???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home