i am emo today!
Bummed.
Why does something always come in the way of things I really wanna do...? I should learn not to look forward to things too much. The greater the anticipation, the greater the disappointment.
Yet sometimes I just look forward to something even though I'm well aware that there is every possibility (and a high one at that) that it won't turn out the way I would like it to.
Dumb? Yea. But I can't consciously control it, can I?
So deal with it.
Why does something always come in the way of things I really wanna do...? I should learn not to look forward to things too much. The greater the anticipation, the greater the disappointment.
Yet sometimes I just look forward to something even though I'm well aware that there is every possibility (and a high one at that) that it won't turn out the way I would like it to.
Dumb? Yea. But I can't consciously control it, can I?
So deal with it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home