Why can't I lie as well as I use to?
Sigh, sometimes I wish I could pack my conscience into a little box and stash it under my bed. That would make white lies easier on me.
Now I gotta go deal with the guilt of buying the damn diary even though I was told not to, as well as the part of me that is protesting about being penalised over such a trivial thing.
Damn.
Sigh, sometimes I wish I could pack my conscience into a little box and stash it under my bed. That would make white lies easier on me.
Now I gotta go deal with the guilt of buying the damn diary even though I was told not to, as well as the part of me that is protesting about being penalised over such a trivial thing.
Damn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home