Of course the rotten week would be ended with a quarrel.
So this is my new plan. I will try my best not to talk anymore. I'll try to keep my mouth shut even if it's wrong or it irks me. I should prolly also to stay out if I can so I won't cause so much problems. When I have extended periods at home with her around, I will try not to stay at home so much. Doesn't matter where I go as long as I'm away so I won't accidentally fly off my handles.
I thought I was too old for this emo shit. But I guess they were right when they said one is never too old.
So yes, that's my plan for now.
So this is my new plan. I will try my best not to talk anymore. I'll try to keep my mouth shut even if it's wrong or it irks me. I should prolly also to stay out if I can so I won't cause so much problems. When I have extended periods at home with her around, I will try not to stay at home so much. Doesn't matter where I go as long as I'm away so I won't accidentally fly off my handles.
I thought I was too old for this emo shit. But I guess they were right when they said one is never too old.
So yes, that's my plan for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home