Tuesday, January 31, 2012

There's something about my encounter with my client that left such an impact on my.. mind? being? self? I'm not too sure which.

Perhaps she's just open abt these things. Perhaps she just needed a ear.

What is this feeling though... Is this e feeling of fulfilment at being able to be an ear? It's not exactly what I would call happy, but neither is it sadness.

Bewilderment perhaps, at the fact that a client just told me of her pain and struggles. And wonder. Wonder that she actually told me, the auditor of e co she works at, when there are so many others who are wiser than me.

Or perhaps, it wasn't her that needed someone to talk to. Perhaps there was something she said that I needed to learn, and that will help me one of these days.

Or perhaps, this is The Powers That Be telling me that there's a time for everything and time will come when I am finally useful/of help to... you.

A most peculiar feeling nevertheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home