PERSPECTIVE

Recent Posts

  • Of course the rotten week would be ended with a qu...
  • I need to free my mind from wants that I don't act...
  • Humans are indeed selfish creatures.Ok wait, scrat...
  • I disappoint myself time and time again. And yet I...
  • my crustacean friend and OT warrior
  • Seeking refuge here for a bit. Or just escaping. W...
  • There's something about my encounter with my clien...
  • Screwed up the template accidentally and I don't h...
  • Rage is like depression. It's self-fuelling, power...
  • Pests should be smitten. Power corrupts.This, perh...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well, at least one of us turned out right.

I guess then that I can stop trying to soften blows for you.

Perhaps I never needed to.

posted by someone | 18:54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home